Skip to main content

My experiences with Lumia Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 OS by Microsoft

I'm completely satisfied even with the current situation and build performances of Windows 10. I have started using Windows phone since November 2013 and have experienced Windows phone 8 and 8.1 versions, and in this year with 10 preview builds.

Great improvement by Microsoft. I sincerely wish that Microsoft pushes well all the app publishers to make this platform a grand success not just from the robust OS point of view, but also from the apps point of view.

At the end, a triangular competition is better than a bipolar competition. Good for the companies and better for the customers!

And I say this after using Lumia phones and earlier Blackberrys and Nokias in my past 10 years.

I have used Lumia 625, Lumia 535, Lumia 435, Lumia 635 and Lumia 640 XL. I have sold 535 and 435 and 625 to buy 635 and 640 XL. :-)

More of my experiences and mindset as to why I love the Windows10 and in general the Windows Phones from Micrsosoft with Nokia DNA, in the following article:

Windows 10 Mobile OS is great for its compatibility

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My opinion about Work From Home (WFH) before and after COVID 19

Work From Home (WFH) was a good option prior to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. As my company gave this option during early 2019, we were occasionally using it and I was also enjoying that once in a while. It was suggested for 4 days in a month, meaning with proper understanding with the manager, it could be utilized once in every week.  I was personally wishing to have more days for WFH because I was getting interrupted very often when I sit at my desk in office. Main problem is that many people believe that multi-tasking is a great skill. But very few wise people realize that multi-tasking is such a waste of time. Because the focus of brain can't be on too many things at the same time.  People at work, working in various project teams shall realize, that we all can collectively do greater work, valuable at that, only when we are free of distractions. Of course, some of the tasks can be done in parallel. For example, while you work out at gym, or go for a walk or a jog outside, yo

Oh My God - Bollywood movie with a True message

I watched Bollywood movie " Oh My God " few days ago on Youtube (hope that was the official channel). It was excellent! Maybe some orthodox people think that it was blasphemy. But as far as I know blasphemy concept doesn't exist in Hindu philosophy and I'm very happy about it. At no point of time in the movie, the belief on God was questioned! The blind belief and meaningless customs and traditions were questioned! I have watched this movie and laughed wholeheartedly at various scenes! Maybe the people with blind beliefs on God might have got hurt very badly! It is their problem.

New Year Resolution Meditation

Knowing things is different from doing things. I have known the importance of mediation and had been doing meditation occasionally in the past years. This year, I made up my mind to make this my one of the most important resolutions. This shall be listed in my daily journal under my commitments on my timeline. This is a habitual goal I need to achieve.