Skip to main content

Oh My God - Bollywood movie with a True message

I watched Bollywood movie "Oh My God" few days ago on Youtube (hope that was the official channel). It was excellent!

Maybe some orthodox people think that it was blasphemy. But as far as I know blasphemy concept doesn't exist in Hindu philosophy and I'm very happy about it.

At no point of time in the movie, the belief on God was questioned! The blind belief and meaningless customs and traditions were questioned!

I have watched this movie and laughed wholeheartedly at various scenes! Maybe the people with blind beliefs on God might have got hurt very badly! It is their problem.


Paresh Rawal was excellent in his role as the trader who makes business of selling articles, idols of God which are used by the people with sentiments.

Akshay Kumar, as Lord Krishna coming in the modern avatar with a laptop, dressed in suit and riding an advanced bike, was also excellent in his role.

The arguments in the court, the publicity through TV, etc are all very nice in the storyline.

Hope this movie has become an eye-opener for many and they start 'using' their brains instead of 'carrying' their brains!

To sum up, the real spiritual people don't find any fault with this movie, the fools and blind believers may speak bad about this movie.

Knowing that this movie is currently under 'remake' production by Tollywood stars Pawan Kalyan and Venkatesh, I would be very eager to watch it when I go to India next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My opinion about Work From Home (WFH) before and after COVID 19

Work From Home (WFH) was a good option prior to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. As my company gave this option during early 2019, we were occasionally using it and I was also enjoying that once in a while. It was suggested for 4 days in a month, meaning with proper understanding with the manager, it could be utilized once in every week.  I was personally wishing to have more days for WFH because I was getting interrupted very often when I sit at my desk in office. Main problem is that many people believe that multi-tasking is a great skill. But very few wise people realize that multi-tasking is such a waste of time. Because the focus of brain can't be on too many things at the same time.  People at work, working in various project teams shall realize, that we all can collectively do greater work, valuable at that, only when we are free of distractions. Of course, some of the tasks can be done in parallel. For example, while you work out at gym, or go for a walk or a jog outside, yo

New Year Resolution Meditation

Knowing things is different from doing things. I have known the importance of mediation and had been doing meditation occasionally in the past years. This year, I made up my mind to make this my one of the most important resolutions. This shall be listed in my daily journal under my commitments on my timeline. This is a habitual goal I need to achieve.