Skip to main content

Who am I to be a Blogger and own a Blog or Website?

When I first came to know about blogging in 2006, I wondered if it is anything of worth keeping and maintaining a blog. Who reads it? Why should they read it? Do I have anything to share with this world?

Now I can say the answer to the questions above with enough confidence that "yes", it is worth having and updating a blog. At any moment in this world, there are many who want an advice from the experienced people and so every one of us will have something to share with millions of others in this world.

Though I haven't maintained any blog so far which acted like my personal journal, I had experienced blogging, I wrote on other websites just as a volunteer without any monetary reward. But that is the main thing I have learnt. There is more joy in giving rather than in taking.

Though there is nothing wrong in thinking about having a blog and blogging for money, it is more important to have the mindset of serving others or helping others.

If you are a person who visited my blog with this doubt, just take my advice. If you are a nice person who would like to do something good for this world, and you have genuine experience which can help someone out there in the world, just do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My opinion about Work From Home (WFH) before and after COVID 19

Work From Home (WFH) was a good option prior to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. As my company gave this option during early 2019, we were occasionally using it and I was also enjoying that once in a while. It was suggested for 4 days in a month, meaning with proper understanding with the manager, it could be utilized once in every week.  I was personally wishing to have more days for WFH because I was getting interrupted very often when I sit at my desk in office. Main problem is that many people believe that multi-tasking is a great skill. But very few wise people realize that multi-tasking is such a waste of time. Because the focus of brain can't be on too many things at the same time.  People at work, working in various project teams shall realize, that we all can collectively do greater work, valuable at that, only when we are free of distractions. Of course, some of the tasks can be done in parallel. For example, while you work out at gym, or go for a walk or a jog outside, yo

Oh My God - Bollywood movie with a True message

I watched Bollywood movie " Oh My God " few days ago on Youtube (hope that was the official channel). It was excellent! Maybe some orthodox people think that it was blasphemy. But as far as I know blasphemy concept doesn't exist in Hindu philosophy and I'm very happy about it. At no point of time in the movie, the belief on God was questioned! The blind belief and meaningless customs and traditions were questioned! I have watched this movie and laughed wholeheartedly at various scenes! Maybe the people with blind beliefs on God might have got hurt very badly! It is their problem.

New Year Resolution Meditation

Knowing things is different from doing things. I have known the importance of mediation and had been doing meditation occasionally in the past years. This year, I made up my mind to make this my one of the most important resolutions. This shall be listed in my daily journal under my commitments on my timeline. This is a habitual goal I need to achieve.